I've been "memed!" by my friend Therese in Australia (we still want to come visit sometime; as soon as that money appears on the cherry tree!!!)
1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo?
There's no TLM nearby so it's the N.O. for us.
2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there?
3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be?
Catholic. Either you're Catholic or your not, forget the labels!
4. Are you a comment junkie?
Not so much, only now and then.
5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on?
Yes. Some of the time. Sometimes I forget where I have left comments so I don't go back.
6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog?
Yes, but I don't anymore.
7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on?
I don't really know.
8. Which blog is the first one you check?
I have exactly 12 blogs bookmarked, and I only check half of them frequently... as in weekly or so.
9. Have you met any other bloggers in person?
I've met my friends Stephanya, Jess, Erin , Rachael and Paul. And of course Sia and Hope from the old Coffee and Diapers website we ran.
10. What are you reading?
The World's First Love by Fulton Sheen. A book that I'm convinced would convert the hearts of any truly open-minded person within the first 3 chapters. The man is brilliant with words.
Bonus Question! Has your site been banned by Spirit of Vatican II?
No, it has not. I'm sure if they knew me in person they'd ban my existence though.